This time around - we have a bulk supply of cauliflower, so expect to see a number of cauliflower recipes in the next few blog posts.
For today's lunch I tossed together a quick version of cauliflower rice.
- Green beans
- Curry Powder
- Cumin Powder
- Black Pepper
- Lemon Zest
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Grate the cauliflower. You can do this with a cheese grater, food processor, or even a blender
- Chop some celery and place it with the cauliflower.
- Chop remaining vegetables and add them to a saute pan.
- Mix in your desired amount of spices
- Once the vegetables are al dente, toss in the cauliflower rice and celery. Mix for a minute or two and then toss a little fresh basil on top.