The last of the weekend...

It seems to becoming a usual for me to do a lot of cooking on Sundays. I find it easier to create my school lunches ahead of time, and not wait until that morning and factoring in an additional 30-40 minutes less sleep. We all know how that goes…

This week’s menu...I figured Monday I would some enjoy King Soba noodles (my absolute favorite gluten free pasta, literally takes like 10 minutes to make!) Having some difficulty tracking these noodles down, I have finally found them at the Food For All Market (Germantown, PA) It's a fairly new store, but the atmosphere is warm and staff members are rather helpful. While the store carries a lot of the usual products (things you can find pretty much anywhere else) they have a great selection of products that are hard to find. Here are a couple of my favorites.

1.      King Soba Noodles
2.      Christina Maser Jams, my favorite thus far is, Apricot Lime
3.      Breads from Anna Cranberry Pancake Mix


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten-Free and Vegan In Sri Lanka

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Airline Gluten-Free Foods

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Sri Lanka Cinnamon Tour

Allergy Free Sri Lankan Thanksgiving

Pomegranet and Sweet Potatoe Salad (Gluten-Free & Vegan)

Ayurvedic Tea

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Sunset Moon and Wellness Round 3 for the Win!