Sunshine :D

Yay!! Today is a great day for me! All is working in my favor, it's my day home from school so I have had the time to finally get a lot accomplished! To put the cherry on top of my day, it is beautiful and sunny outside! I love when the sun shines in through the windows!  :D 

While I am getting my resume updated for one of my classes, it got me thinking of a year ago when I was graduating with my bachelor's degree. Anyhow, for my graduation party I made the most delicious and simple gluten free crunch ice cream cake. I found the recipe on One Perfect Bite.
Recipe:
1 (12-oz.) package semisweet chocolate chips 
2/3 cup smooth peanut butter (I used organic)
6 cups (gluten free of course) crispy rice cereal  
1 gallon vanilla ice cream  (those who are lactose intolerant, coconut ice cream is great alternative)

Basically you are going to melt down the chocolate chips and PB and then stir in the cereal. Once this has set (about 2 hours) you will then mix this into the soft ice cream. Form the mixture into a springform pan and freeze for the usual 6 hours. Enjoy!

Thanks to One Perfect Bite for this amazing recipe! Head over to the site and check out the other recipe ideas! 

Here is to spring!









  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luhv Cafe - Vegan Bistro in Hatboro PA

Annual Family PSU Tailgating

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

La Colombe Philadelphia, PA

Vegan & Gluten-Free Jackfruit Tuna Salad

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

Vegan Gluten-Free Jackfruit Cubano

Making the Most of Your Blender Cooking Class with Mt. Airy Learning Tree