Organic Grass-Fed Ground Turkey

I bought some organic grass-fed ground turkey at Whole Foods and decided to make a couple of meals out of it for the week.

First Recipe, Stuffed Cabbage:
Ingredients
  • Ground Turkey
  • Minced Garlic
  • Onions
  • Peppers ( I used a mix of red, yellow and green)
  • Carrots
  • Mustard
  • Rosemary
  • Thyme
  • Chili powder
  • Cabbage
  • Tomato sauce
Instructions, simply steam the cabbage leafs until tender and then quickly place them in cool (or ice cold) water. Mix the remaining ingredients together to create your ground turkey mixture. Then simply stuff the cabbage leafs, and place into a pot with about half a jar of tomato sauce. Then pour the remaining tomato sauce over the cabbage rolls and cook on low for about an hour/ hour and a half.


I figured while I was already cooking ground turkey, I minds as well use the rest of the meat and make turkey meatballs!
And, I also made some chicken stock with kale, and placed that in my freezer containers. This way when I need it I can just pull out the perfect portion.  While it may not look all that appetizing, it is delicious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten-Free and Vegan In Sri Lanka

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Airline Gluten-Free Foods

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Sri Lanka Cinnamon Tour

Allergy Free Sri Lankan Thanksgiving

Pomegranet and Sweet Potatoe Salad (Gluten-Free & Vegan)

Ayurvedic Tea

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Sunset Moon and Wellness Round 3 for the Win!