Product Review


My thought on Glutino's Pad Thai....small portion, dried meat, and definitely a frozen meal. Not something I would choose to purchase again. Not that I would ever tell me dad, the one who purchased it for me. I am very grateful that he was thinking of me and thought I would enjoy it, so of course I told him it was delicious!

On the other hand, my sister did make a delicious looking meal. She made a marinated pork chop mixed it with fried pineapple and banana and then mixed it with some rice noodles. Definitely looked more appetizing than my meal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luhv Cafe - Vegan Bistro in Hatboro PA

Annual Family PSU Tailgating

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

La Colombe Philadelphia, PA

Vegan & Gluten-Free Jackfruit Tuna Salad

Updates on my Life

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

Vegan Gluten-Free Jackfruit Cubano