Visit Home

I don’t know about anyone else, but traveling home for me is always a very hard thing. I have to bring pre-made food and have to be extremely careful with dishes and microwave use. This trip was a bit unplanned and with the crazy week that I have had, I didn’t have the time to pre-make any food for the visit. So, my parents went shopping. My dad was all proud of himself for his gluten free finds.
Today I made some Gluten Free Cinnamon Sticks.
Verdict: Pretty good texture, taste isn’t horrible. Final grade you ask? I would give this product a B-



Also, my younger sister that gave up gluten for lent prepared a gluten free mac and cheese :D

GF Mac-N-Cheese Recipe:
  • Corn noodles
  • Velveeta
  • Shredded Cheese
  • Milk
  • Garlic 
Simply melt the velveeta and shredded cheese with some milk and then pour over the noodles! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luhv Cafe - Vegan Bistro in Hatboro PA

Annual Family PSU Tailgating

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

La Colombe Philadelphia, PA

Vegan & Gluten-Free Jackfruit Tuna Salad

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

Making the Most of Your Blender Cooking Class with Mt. Airy Learning Tree

Vegan Gluten-Free Jackfruit Cubano