The Garden is Growing!

Still not having found a full-time position, despite finishing  my MBA (focus in Marketing) this coming week, I am trying to remain positive. I have moved out of my own, rather comfortable, apartment and into my sister's apartment where parking is a nightmare and space is limited. But, I still am trying to think happy thoughts!

After spending the majority of the day moving, thank God for my dad and his moving company, my sister and I spent the rest of the night together, well up until I crashed from exhaustion.

Check out her gardens progress below ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten-Free and Vegan In Sri Lanka

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Airline Gluten-Free Foods

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Sri Lanka Cinnamon Tour

Allergy Free Sri Lankan Thanksgiving

Pomegranet and Sweet Potatoe Salad (Gluten-Free & Vegan)

Ayurvedic Tea

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Sunset Moon and Wellness Round 3 for the Win!