Steamed Mahi-Mahi

While visiting the family it can be heard to make "real" food due to the cross contamination dilemma. But, last night we were having a family dinner to celebrate my graduation and my little sister going off to her first year of college! :D So I got creative and roasted some veggies and a peach (for my peach salsa) and then steamed my fish (wrapped in foil).


Ingrediants:
-Roasted red pepper
-Roasted green pepper
-Roasted garlic
-Roasted peach
-Roasted ginger

-Steamed fish with some rosemary, basil and parsley
-Red chili pepper paste

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Annual Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017 Recap

Charlie was a sinner. Philadelphia, PA (Vegan and Gluten-Free)

Tia Lupita Hot Sauce

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

When Some days...You Just Feel Like The Odd Man Out

How Living With A Dog Has Changed My Life

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017

Ayurvedic Carrot Soup