A Visit to Nana's

Every visit to my Nana's usually involves some sort of showing of family photos. This visit was sort of unplanned, my mom got word that some of her family members were passing through and we quickly packed up and headed out. On our way up we stopped to go go shopping and grab some of the best frozen treats. My mom got the soft serve ice cream (of course the twist) and I choose the exact same thing but frozen yogurt instead.

All in all it was a great visit... My mom got to reunite with some of her family members. I got to hang out with the little boy that my Nana is currently babysitting (which, while I was "watching" him, was stung by a bee twice), and of course my grandparents were excited to have us.

....thought I would share some old family photos that we found.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luhv Cafe - Vegan Bistro in Hatboro PA

Annual Family PSU Tailgating

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

La Colombe Philadelphia, PA

Vegan & Gluten-Free Jackfruit Tuna Salad

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

Vegan Gluten-Free Jackfruit Cubano

Making the Most of Your Blender Cooking Class with Mt. Airy Learning Tree