What's for Dinner?

What's for dinner tonight? ...

Since visiting my parents, this seems to be the question most asked of me. So when my mother asked me what I felt like making the family, I responded, "I can help you make pork without over-killing it".


Together, my mom and I created a great pork that we marinated in some balsamic vinaigrette, olive oil, garlic and some red pepper flakes. After marinating for a little over an hour, we cooked up our pork. Be sure to take them off the skillet and let them set so that they can soak up all their juices. Then throw some red onions and fresh green beans into the pan, add a little bit of my mom's everything but the kitchen sink (yet still bland :D) rice and you have created a successful family dinner.


Stay tuned for more pork recipes. Dad quickly bought some more pork after this dinner :D



SIDE NOTE: I kicked my mom's butt in Monopoly, she forfeited before I could even put houses up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Annual Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017 Recap

Charlie was a sinner. Philadelphia, PA (Vegan and Gluten-Free)

Tia Lupita Hot Sauce

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

When Some days...You Just Feel Like The Odd Man Out

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

How Living With A Dog Has Changed My Life

Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017

Ayurvedic Carrot Soup