A Dinner Fit for Emma...

This weekend was the first weekend since the little one went off to college, that all four of my dad's baby girls were FINALLY back home! Friday evening Cory came in, and you could see the excitement leak from my dad. Just like a little boy that cannot contain himself at Christmas! Seriously, my dad was running around the house playing with the dog and if my eyes didn't fail me (and I hope at the ripe old age of 22 that they did not) my dad was legit bouncing in his seat!

Saturday we planned, rain or shine, to have our official bon fire! That is right, just ONE bon fire this entire summer….shame on us! Fran was assigned babysitting duty this weekend, so she brought her little friend Emma with her. Emma is the most fashionable 12-year old I know...funny. Emma was a pleasure, she enjoyed all the stray kittens outside and from previous experience, I know Emma to be a VERY very picky eater. So when she enjoyed the BBQ chicken my dad prepared I was shocked! Shows you just how great of a cook my dad is....but the yellow tomatoes....those were not a winner in Emma's eyes.


 Cory's S'Mores Creation!


Someone likes their marshmallow burnt!  :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asiana Garden, Radnor, PA Gluten Free and Vegan

Philly Gala for the Humane Leaque

Philly Vegan Gala 12/10/2016