Roast Beef Dinner


Mom and I decided to head north to help support a family friend of ours; and the weekend turned out to be such a great success...stay tuned for further details!

Mom continuously referred to this weekend as a "Thanksgiving" weekend. To her, this weekend meant more to her than words can describe. Unfortunately, due to mom's MS, she doesn't get to enjoy as much as she should. That's why I am enjoying my time, unemployed, at home. I finally have the time I always wish I had to help my mother out around the house and create memories she will never forget. Thus far, I think I am doing a pretty spectacular job if I may say so myself.  Look at that, it seems I'm not really "unemployed" after all ;D

While we did not run into too many people that my mother or grandparents recognized at the Roast Beef dinner, I thought it was ironic that this mashed potato-gravy-corn-and roast beef dinner began my mother's "Thanksgiving" weekend.






Can't forget...there was dessert too! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Annual Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017 Recap

Charlie was a sinner. Philadelphia, PA (Vegan and Gluten-Free)

Tia Lupita Hot Sauce

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

When Some days...You Just Feel Like The Odd Man Out

How Living With A Dog Has Changed My Life

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017

Ayurvedic Carrot Soup