Pumpkin Oatmeal


After having the family and friends together to carve some Halloween pumpkins, Mia and I have been very busy cooking down the insides and roasting the seeds.

I woke up this morning downright cold! I even pushed my morning walk back to around 2:30pm in hopes that it would warm up outside; which it did not. But I guess that is one advantage to being unemployed...doing what you want, when you want. 

Mia and Matt (her boyfriend) have a whole list of pumpkin recipes that they hope to conquer. I just couldn't help myself this morning....so I stole a small portion of the cooked pumpkin from the pumpkin roll stash (Ssshhh, don't tell) so that I could create a nice fall breakfast. Pumpkin oatmeal!

Recipe:
  • Gluten Free oatmeal
  • Almond Milk
  • Craisins 
  • Dates
  • Pumpkin
  • Pumpkin Spices
  • Honey
Cook oatmeal as directed. Then add the spices, dried fruit and pumpkin. Heat it just a little bit more. Then top it off with some honey! 

Welcome Fall!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asiana Garden, Radnor, PA Gluten Free and Vegan

Philly Gala for the Humane Leaque

Philly Vegan Gala 12/10/2016