Teresa's Cafe

Sorry for the lack in communication. Life has been a bit crazy around here between visiting my grandparents, accepting a full-time position, and apartment hunting. Yesterday was an apartment-hunting type of a day. I kidnapped my dad and off we went to the Philadelphia area to look for a new apartment. After a long day of searching...we all know this is exhausting....we decided to have dinner in Wayne, PA. I pulled up my gluten free app on the phone and found Teresa's Cafe.

The atmosphere was welcoming, staff was exceptionally helpful, and the food was tasteful. Even my dad,who being 100% Italian himself,  is a rather harsh food critic enjoyed his meal.


Most restaurants tend to overcook gluten free pasta and turn it into mush, but Teresa's knows what they are doing! The pasta was cooked perfectly, the sausage had a good taste to it, and all around the meal was something I would recommend to others. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asiana Garden, Radnor, PA Gluten Free and Vegan

Philly Gala for the Humane Leaque

Philly Vegan Gala 12/10/2016