Gluten Free Gift Ideas Part 3

For some time now I have kept a list of Gluten Free products that look of interest to me, but being a full-time student (up until now that is) I really couldn't afford the specialty gluten free items. I am just starting out in my current position so I still don't have a lot of extra money. So I have decided to share my finds with you all and perhaps you will purchase these for your loved ones or heck, why not treat yourself?

Genius Gluten Free Bread
NoOodle
Gluten Free Ravioli  & now Gnocchi
De Puma's Pasta
Flax Muffins
Crab Cakes
GirlNola
GF Meals (Deliverable)
LiveWell Pizza
SandwichPetals (Gluten free flatbreads)
Freedom Foods
Raw Bars
479 Popcorn (Gourmet Popcorn)
DS Gluten Free
Pasta Prima
Qrunch Burgers
Clemmy's Ice Cream (Lactose, Gluten Free, & Sugar Free)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Annual Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017 Recap

Tia Lupita Hot Sauce

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Charlie was a sinner. Philadelphia, PA (Vegan and Gluten-Free)

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

When Some days...You Just Feel Like The Odd Man Out

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

How Living With A Dog Has Changed My Life

Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017

Camping Done Healthy (Gluten-Free Camping).