Gluten Free Pure Tacos Coming to Philadelphia, PA

Thanks to our friends at Gluten Free Philly for the update- Pure Tacos, whose menu is 100% gluten free, is coming to Center City West!!! It is not often, correction, I have yet to be in a restaurant that is 100% gluten free! I do believe that my first visit will probably take me a year to order due to the feeling of overwhelming joy!

Ah, gluten free people... what a huge success this is! Even 5 years ago when I first started my gluten free journey- the thought of eating out was terrifying. Stay tuned for an update once this joint is up and running! I will for sure be one of their first customers this coming February!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luhv Cafe - Vegan Bistro in Hatboro PA

Annual Family PSU Tailgating

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

La Colombe Philadelphia, PA

Vegan & Gluten-Free Jackfruit Tuna Salad

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

Vegan Gluten-Free Jackfruit Cubano

Making the Most of Your Blender Cooking Class with Mt. Airy Learning Tree