HUMMUS ADDICTION

Sorry for the lack of communication once again - work has been consuming my life. I put in close to 300 hours for the month of January - YIKES!

The company has been great through all of the craziness thought - we have had provided lunches for some time now. Lucky me, most of the lunches were ordered from Main Line Pizza, Wayne, PA. I found Main Line Pizza sometime back, but this time I ordered their Hummus Wrap with a GF flatbread! Delicious!


I remove the feta cheese (for the tummy's sake) and I enjoy the peppers, cucumbers, tomato and spinach drenched in what seems like an entire container of hummus! I ordered this meal 3 days in a row -- and I hate repeat meals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asiana Garden, Radnor, PA Gluten Free and Vegan

Philly Gala for the Humane Leaque

Philly Vegan Gala 12/10/2016