“Don't sweat the small stuff.”

While work is still rather busy, I found myself stressing out and taking to heart others's opinions; so much that I found myself cancelling all of my St. Patrick's day plans and heading home to a weekend with my parents. I look back at it now and say, "I really did just run home to mommy and daddy". But, you know what, I am not ashamed of doing so. Every-now-and-then, a girl needs her daddy.

Mia came to the rescue as well as a family friend - we celebrated St. Patrick's day with a movie, green popcorn, and homemade green wine; well semi-homemade ;D That's right, we are drinking out of mugs!

Instructions on how to make green wine:
1. Get a decent bottle of white wine
2. Mix in gluten free green food coloring.
It's a simple as that. Be careful not to get the food coloring all over the place and enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luhv Cafe - Vegan Bistro in Hatboro PA

Annual Family PSU Tailgating

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

La Colombe Philadelphia, PA

Vegan & Gluten-Free Jackfruit Tuna Salad

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

Vegan Gluten-Free Jackfruit Cubano

Making the Most of Your Blender Cooking Class with Mt. Airy Learning Tree