Lazy Sunday

Seeing as how I don't know what work is going to become once April 1st rolls around - I am trying my best to get family time in NOW!

The little sister asked that I come home this past weekend so that I could meet her boyfriend and help put together a nice dinner. Of course I moved around some plans and made every effort to be home for her. Friday's drive home was anything but fun - traffic and pouring rain. Honestly, it seems as if I bring all the crazy weather to my parent's house. Friday we were looking like another flood and then Sunday we were looking like a snow storm --hmmm. Anyhow, while home I enjoyed at in-home spa and movie day with the sisters and cooked a lot of great food!


Quick and Easy Burgers 
Ingredients:
*Grass-fed Ground beef
*Eggs
*Seasonings (Garlic, oregano, rosemary, red pepper flakes, etc)
*GF Bread crumbs or polenta

Toss them on the grill and you are good to go!

Monday always comes too fast. I miss the time I could be spending with the family.
This is what happens when you leave a pillow in reach of the dog! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asiana Garden, Radnor, PA Gluten Free and Vegan

Philly Gala for the Humane Leaque

Philly Vegan Gala 12/10/2016