Christopher's, Wayne, PA

Christopher's, in Wayne, PA, while there food always looks amazing, (maybe I am ordering the wrong thing) I always find myself disappointed.

Last night I met up with a couple of friends for dinner and upon the waiters recommendation, I ordered the pulled pork sandwich minus the bread (they do offer GF bread for an extra charge), saffron rice, and broccoli. The meal was charged the full price, as if it included the bread. I was served only 3 rather small pieces of broccoli and both the pulled pork and the rice where bland. To top off my frustration, the pork was dry. This is the exact reason, I have come to hate eating out....the food is always over priced, tasteless, and overcooked. 

This was my second trip to Christopher's and I must say, it will likely be my last.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asiana Garden, Radnor, PA Gluten Free and Vegan

Philly Gala for the Humane Leaque

Philly Vegan Gala 12/10/2016