I Carried A Watermelon...


A dream come true... the Fia girls' all time favorite movie on the big screen, AH! 
Skinny Cow sponsored a big screen showing of Dirty Dancing! Lucky me I happened to live close to one of the very few cities Skinny Cow was stopping in. 

I have yet to decide what was more memorable - watching the movie on the big screen or listening to the other guests' reactions...

Cory chilling with the Skinny Cow Mobile! Notice the car has eyelashes?!

The Skinny Cow event brought the Fia gals into town so I took Friday off and we had the whole weekend to spend together. 

Sharing a couple of photos from our weekend...

Rainbow!


Peaceful walk around Wayne, PA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luhv Cafe - Vegan Bistro in Hatboro PA

Annual Family PSU Tailgating

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Updates on my Life

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

La Colombe Philadelphia, PA

Vegan & Gluten-Free Jackfruit Tuna Salad

Vegan Gluten-Free Jackfruit Cubano

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly