Gluten Free at Xfinity Live, Philadelphia PA

I may not be an avid sports fan, but why not support the local team?

I have been to two games this year. My first Phillies experience - as well as my first major league baseball experience - was for the Celiac Awareness Night at the Phillies. I had a decent time - so when the opportunity came up to attend another game I felt obligated to give it another go.

This time, we decided to skip the baseball food and check out Xfinity Live. Victory Brew Hall is awesome in the fact that they clearly mark some of their gluten free options right on the menu. However, there food - eh not so good. I decided to go crazy and order the buffalo chicken salad - it use to be a favorite of mine when I a wee little thing. Anyhow, without heading down memory lane, the salad was tasteless and the chicken strangely reminded me of canned chicken. Seriously? The portion size was a bit small than I had accepted as well. The salad dressing - hmm let's put it this way, I know it has been a VERY long time since I have had salad dressing, but I do remember it actually having a taste, no? So the salad was a flop, but the staff was knowledgeable and they did have two wine options ( a white and a red ).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luhv Cafe - Vegan Bistro in Hatboro PA

Annual Family PSU Tailgating

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

La Colombe Philadelphia, PA

Vegan & Gluten-Free Jackfruit Tuna Salad

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

Making the Most of Your Blender Cooking Class with Mt. Airy Learning Tree

Vegan Gluten-Free Jackfruit Cubano