Miller's Hot and Spicy Gluten Free Mustard

Yet another gluten free hidden treasure in my grandparents' kitchen pantry.


The picture does not do this mustard justice. This was a 64oz jar of mustard in my grandparents' kitchen pantry. Let me ask, what in God's name are my grandparents going to do with this much mustard? The question may go unanswered indefinitely.
My view on Miller's Mustard: Delicious! Rather addicting. I put this mustard on everything I could find. I made zucchini pasta with it, deviled eggs, macaroni and "cheeze", the ideas are endless. I now understand why my grandparents have a 64 oz jar. I opened the jar on Saturday and by Monday afternoon, half the jar was gone! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asiana Garden, Radnor, PA Gluten Free and Vegan

Philly Gala for the Humane Leaque

Philly Vegan Gala 12/10/2016