Betsy's Gluten Free Bakery, Camp Hill, PA

Birthday season - brings plenty of baked goods. This year, a good friend of mine delivered and she delivered PLENTY of options. She stopped at the new gluten free bakery in Camp Hill, PA

 She got a mix of everything - which was all fall-themed (pumpkin, apple, etc). I did a lot of sniffy and poking and prodding before picking what I wanted to dig into. I get nervous with gluten free baked goods because I have not had many great experiences.

I choose to try the apple muffin (not in picture :D). I tossed it into the microwave for 30 seconds and boom - it was pretty good. Nice and moist.

The pumpkin whoopie however was my favorite. Not only was this moist but it was bursting with flavor! I can't wait to check out Betsy's Bakery myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Annual Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017 Recap

Charlie was a sinner. Philadelphia, PA (Vegan and Gluten-Free)

Tia Lupita Hot Sauce

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

When Some days...You Just Feel Like The Odd Man Out

How Living With A Dog Has Changed My Life

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017

Ayurvedic Carrot Soup