A Trip To Wegmans & My Gluten Free Discoveries

Because I am Italian, I have to start with the pasta.

Wegmens now carries RPs Gluten Free Pasta. I have to say, I have been reading a lot of good reviews on RP - but had not yet seen it sold anywhere.

At first glance, this is the freshest and and closest to the real things (looks wise anyhow) than I have seen to date. However, this package carries a whopping 600 - 700 calories, and God knows I would eat the whole thing in one serving! 

Perhaps in the future I will splurge and make a nice gluten free pasta dish....





Another popular topic these days, Chestnuts.

Le Pain des fleurs has a great selection of gluten free crispbreads - these don't actually taste like dirt!!! Woo Hoo!!

These will make a great accompaniment to the Holiday trays.


Helen's Kitchen offers a decent variety of low calorie, low fat, and some have low sodium - gluten free meals.

I did have a hard time trying to find a meal that did not contain either corn or soy....




I hadn't seen Wildbrine's product in Wegmens before - but now I am determined to try them all! I did not see their Kimchi product line but their sauerkraut caught my eye - especially the Madras Curry and Cauliflower. It's in the fridge and I will have to post on the licking of it at a later date.
Lastly, I just want to say that Wegmens has been making some great strides in carrying their own line of gluten free products and their prices are amazing. Wegmens now carries their own line of gluten free Nuggets :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luhv Cafe - Vegan Bistro in Hatboro PA

Annual Family PSU Tailgating

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

La Colombe Philadelphia, PA

Vegan & Gluten-Free Jackfruit Tuna Salad

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

Vegan Gluten-Free Jackfruit Cubano

Making the Most of Your Blender Cooking Class with Mt. Airy Learning Tree