Gluten Free Bread - FAILURE

I truly hate most gluten free breads. Gluten free breads tend to be very dense, dry in consistency, and have a rather strong taste. In the past I have been known to make a pretty decent gluten free bread, but my current living conditions don't really allow for a lot of baking these days.

Something about the holidays has me eager to try yet again to create an alright gluten free option. I'm addicted to spreading as much nut butter on a slice of bread that I possibly can and then drenching it in a mountain of honey - YUM!

Well, my most recent attempt, was, well, let's just say, not so good.


Following Ingredients:
  • Coconut flour
  • Coconut flakes
  • Oatmeal
  • Flaxseed
  • Bananas 
  • Zucchini
  • Honey
  • Vanilla 
  • Ginger
  • Nutmeg
  • Almond Flour
  • Mesquite Flour
  • Orange Juice
Results:  Dry and a very strong taste of YUCK!  Oh well - I tried and will continue to do so until I find a recipe that works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Annual Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017 Recap

Charlie was a sinner. Philadelphia, PA (Vegan and Gluten-Free)

Tia Lupita Hot Sauce

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

When Some days...You Just Feel Like The Odd Man Out

How Living With A Dog Has Changed My Life

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017

Ayurvedic Carrot Soup