Happy Holidays... Muddy Buddy Popcorn

Holidays, can be hard if you focus on all the things you CAN'T have. That's why I enjoy making things for those I love and for their loved ones. My sister, bless her heart, is an elementary school teacher. It's her last week of school before the new year.

Having some time off from work, I decided to help out as much as I could at home. I have done the cleaning, cooking, laundry, etc. I still wanted to do more - the obvious answer? Why baking of course. What better way to spread Christmas Cheer than baking?

This year,  I decided to make some Muddy Buddy Popcorn for my sister and her fellow teachers.


My parents have a popcorn maker so I simply made a double (well, maybe triple) batch of popcorn. Then added some melted chocolate and peanut butter (could use another butter to make peanut free). Add a dash or two of vanilla then mix with the popcorn. The last step is to add some powdered sugar and let dry before packing. YUM!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asiana Garden, Radnor, PA Gluten Free and Vegan

Philly Gala for the Humane Leaque

Philly Vegan Gala 12/10/2016