Gluten Free at Whole Foods

I found a couple of new food choices at my local Whole Foods! :)

Asherah's Gourmet Vegan Burgers - there are two flavor options, Original and Chipotle. No Soy. No Gluten. No Dairy - now for the most important question, how is the flavor?

NuttZo is a gluten free nut and seed spread. Once I finish my pistachio butter, I am going to open this baby up! It's made of: peanuts, flaxseeds, hazelnuts, cashews, almonds, brazil nuts, and sunflower seeds! All the things I love! 

Awesome Foods's meals are now stocked at Devon, PA WholeFoods Market. Items include, raw lasagna, kale and hemp salad, wraps, egg-less salad, and more! A little expensive but worth the 9-10 bucks for a quick, healthy grab-and-go meal.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten-Free and Vegan In Sri Lanka

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Airline Gluten-Free Foods

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Sri Lanka Cinnamon Tour

Allergy Free Sri Lankan Thanksgiving

Pomegranet and Sweet Potatoe Salad (Gluten-Free & Vegan)

Ayurvedic Tea

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Sunset Moon and Wellness Round 3 for the Win!