Gluten Free New Years

Gluten Free New Year's Salad


This year I skipped out on all the appetizers and junk food and decided to start the new year right. What better way to start than a giant salad plate?

I pretty much tossed in whatever I could find. I found iceberg lettuce, carrots, roasted eggplant, mushrooms, radish, celery, peppers, cilantro, lime, lemon, a sweet potato and a ton of spices. Spices include: tumeric, cardamon, curry, red pepper, black pepper, all spice, ginger, and rosemary.

This salad was delicious and filling. I added a little mustard on the sweet potato! YUM!

Happy New Year to you all. May 2013 bring only good things! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asiana Garden, Radnor, PA Gluten Free and Vegan

Philly Gala for the Humane Leaque

Philly Vegan Gala 12/10/2016