Smoothie for a Gluten Free Lunch


In the last couple months I have been travelling more often than not and my eating has been taking a toll as well. With that, I have been struggling with digestion and have reverted back to smoothies - it's much easier to digest liquid like / mashed foods. 

Smoothies are easy. 
1. Choose your fruit and vegetables. I try and incorporate spinach or kale in all of my smoothies and a frozen banana to add to the thickness or creaminess 

Most recently, I have had an infatuation for mangoes, so mangoes are in EVERYTHING I make!

2. Choose your base. I'm fine with water as a base, but from time-to-time I will add a nut milk

3. Choose a thinkener. I like to add nut butters or gluten free oats. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luhv Cafe - Vegan Bistro in Hatboro PA

Annual Family PSU Tailgating

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

La Colombe Philadelphia, PA

Vegan & Gluten-Free Jackfruit Tuna Salad

Updates on my Life

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

Vegan Gluten-Free Jackfruit Cubano