Taffets Gluten Free Bakery, Philadelphia, PA

After checking out Paesano's in the Italian Market we decided to take a stroll - God only knows why, because it was a bit chilly and the wind was brutal - but for some reason we decided to move along and it was a good thing we did because I am came across Taffets Bakery.  


While I have had the opportunity to try Taffets Bakery before, I was not all that impressed. While glancing at the products and speaking with some of the staff, I learned Taffets Bakery was responsible for the bread I just devoured at Paesano's


Maybe I am just not a baked goods type of gal, but Taffets Bakery's bread is pretty amazing! 

While Taffets Bakery's baquette is made of white rice flour, tapioca, raw honey, apple cider vinegar, egg, evoo, gum, yeast, and distilled water - I am much more interested in giving their other bread variations a try - especially the quinoa loaf.




Comments

  1. Have to try. Most breads are made with brown rice flour which I can't eat. Thanks for the link!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Luhv Cafe - Vegan Bistro in Hatboro PA

Annual Family PSU Tailgating

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Updates on my Life

Vegan & Gluten-Free Jackfruit Tuna Salad

The Juice Merchant - Narberth, PA Opening Day

La Colombe Philadelphia, PA

Creamy Vegan and Gluten-Free Savory Curry Zucchini Oats