Whipped Feta (Like Zahav Taught Us)

Ok...so maybe not exactly like Zahav taught us, but we are trying...

Remember that amazing potato salad with whipped Feta from Zahav? The waiter, Michael, was polite enough to share his secret with both Fran and I.

Naturally, shortly after, we both bought a tub of feta and began trying to recreate our own whipped feta.


I began the process in the blender, just as Michael had instructed us to - BUT I definitely do not have as powerful of a blender as Zahav.... Anyhow, I just patiently kept the blender pulsing. Once I begin to see a bit of liquid I removed the feta from the blender and into a bowl where I began hand whisking - what a chore, but well worth it!

Slowly but surely, the mixture began to transform into a cottage cheese like texture and then into a more whipped like state.

While the end result was less than perfect, I will add that some time in the fridge did help :)

Result - this try was a fail, but all the more reason to keep trying!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten-Free and Vegan In Sri Lanka

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Airline Gluten-Free Foods

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Sri Lanka Cinnamon Tour

Allergy Free Sri Lankan Thanksgiving

Pomegranet and Sweet Potatoe Salad (Gluten-Free & Vegan)

Ayurvedic Tea

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Sunset Moon and Wellness Round 3 for the Win!