Quick and Easy Gluten Free Spicy Salad


While visiting my folks last weekend, long-story-sort, I fractured my wrist. Being right-handed, with the limited use of my left-hand I realized just how much I truly use it! I have made some accommodations and I am adjusting just fine, but the little things have proven to be very appreciated this week. 

Thank goodness I was prepared in advance and made a ginormous salad for my work lunches - and I received a lot of compliments for this one!

It was one of the easiest salads I have ever made.
-Coleslaw mix
-Zucchini Noodles
-Celery
-Radish
-Celery  
-Cucumber
-Greens
-Peppers
-Scallions
-Sprouts
-Cilantro
-Lemon Juice
-Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
-Turmeric
-Red Pepper
-Cumin (just a pinch)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten-Free and Vegan In Sri Lanka

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Airline Gluten-Free Foods

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Sri Lanka Cinnamon Tour

Allergy Free Sri Lankan Thanksgiving

Pomegranet and Sweet Potatoe Salad (Gluten-Free & Vegan)

Ayurvedic Tea

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Sunset Moon and Wellness Round 3 for the Win!