Gluten Free and Vegan Sushi

Prior to my gluten free diagnosis about 5 and a half years ago, I was a rather picky eater. I was comfortable with my broiled chicken, pasta, oh and did I mention pasta? I never ventured, nor had a reason to venture out of my comfort zone. My parents where pretty stuck in their ways (pot roast, pasta, and mac and cheese). 

After the diagnosis I was forced to learn to love other foods and I quickly did just that. Sadly, I had never had the opportunity to try sushi and decided I enjoy the seaweed snacks so why not go all out and try making some vegan and gluten free sushi rolls. 

I simply added some almond butter, mango, and marinated veggies = HEAVEN!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten-Free and Vegan In Sri Lanka

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Airline Gluten-Free Foods

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Sri Lanka Cinnamon Tour

Allergy Free Sri Lankan Thanksgiving

Pomegranet and Sweet Potatoe Salad (Gluten-Free & Vegan)

Ayurvedic Tea

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Sunset Moon and Wellness Round 3 for the Win!