Wheatgrass Juice

Work has started their annual "On the Move" competition. Which is basically a great reminder that we all get wrapped into our work and forget about out health.

The whole point of the competition is not for employees to necessarily make large changes - but simple things like staring your day thirty minutes earlier so that you can get in a invigorating three thousand steps before the work day begins. Or taking the stairs instead of the elevator.

I've taken the leadership role for my team and I have decided to take pride in it. I'm really starting to enjoy starting my day with a wheatgrass juice, thirty minutes of walking and just in general moving around more. I'm sure the spring sunshine has something to do with that ;).

I challenge you all to take small steps towards a healthier you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Annual Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017 Recap

Charlie was a sinner. Philadelphia, PA (Vegan and Gluten-Free)

Tia Lupita Hot Sauce

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

When Some days...You Just Feel Like The Odd Man Out

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

How Living With A Dog Has Changed My Life

Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017

Ayurvedic Carrot Soup