Quick Traveling GF Vegan Meals


People always ask, "what do you pack when traveling?" This is a hard question, because I do not have a go to travelling menu - but rather I pack whatever I have laying around and I take into consideration my destination (while there be access to a fridge, likely contamination, etc). 

This trip I had some limited fridge space - so I packed some veggies, vegan tomato and seed sauce, and whatever else I had around the house. 

Best advice I can give, pack simple, but always come prepared. It's never fun to be stuck somewhere with no access to gluten free foods! One could even precook some quinoa, rice, millet, buckwheat, or mashed sweet potato and add some fresh veggies with an almond butter sauce. The possibilities are endless! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asiana Garden, Radnor, PA Gluten Free and Vegan

Philly Gala for the Humane Leaque

Philly Vegan Gala 12/10/2016