Hibiscus Juice Bar in West Philadelphia

Let me start by stating how much I am loving this pop of juice bars in / around the Philadelphia area! Until I invest in a nicer juicer, it is nice to be able to just stop on in at one of our local juice bars and grab something delicious, healthy, and refreshing - all at a decent price.

My sister and I have started getting into a weekly yoga workout. Immediately following our invigorating yoga session, we have created a habit of visiting her local juice bar,  Hibiscus Juice Bar.

Hibiscus has a decent sized menu, with vegan and gluten free food options included.

This visit, I choose to try the Powerhouse juice (beets, apple, kale, celery, and carrots). This was the exact pick-me-up I was looking for after Yoga!

Fingers crossed that this Sunday's weather is just as nice as last week's. It was perfect porch sitting weather :)

Looking forward to returning this week and perhaps even stopping in to Hibiscus's neighbor, Little Baby's Ice Cream.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten-Free and Vegan In Sri Lanka

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Airline Gluten-Free Foods

Sri Lanka Cinnamon Tour

Allergy Free Sri Lankan Thanksgiving

Pomegranet and Sweet Potatoe Salad (Gluten-Free & Vegan)

Home for the Holidays

Ayurvedic Tea

Sunset Moon and Wellness Round 3 for the Win!