Kimberly Snyder's Probiotic Salad




After much hesitation, I finally decided to create one of Kimberly Snyder's recipes.Knowing how much I enjoyed my recent Kimchi experience, I decided to give Kimberly's Probiotic and enzyme salad a try - with a small twist.

This salad is ridiculously easy!

1.  Remove 6 outer leaves of a head of cabbage (I used a purple cabbage)
2. Shred the cabbage in your food processor.
3. Blend together: 4 cups of water, 1 tablespoon miso (an organic and unpasteurized
version), and a small piece of ginger
4. Pour your wet mixture over your cabbage ( I let mine set for a good 30 minutes)
5. Pack your jars tightly (use a wooden spoon to help pact down the cabbage)
6. Roll your outer cabbage pieces and place on the top of the jars before sealing
7. Wait 5 days, then open the jar, discard the outer leaves and refrigerate



**NOTE - leaking from the jars may occur, this is fine and part of the process.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asiana Garden, Radnor, PA Gluten Free and Vegan

Philly Gala for the Humane Leaque

Philly Vegan Gala 12/10/2016