Recap on the GFAF EXPO, Secaucus, NJ

Best T-Shirt Award:
This one goes to the taste guru! When I spoke with Andrew from taste guru he informed me that these t-shirts were hot-off-the-press!

Best Bread Award:
Without a doubt this award goes to Jac's Bakeshop & Bistro. Gluten free bread is typically a product I steer clear from. It tends to be heavy on the calories, dense, tasteless OR too strong of a taste, etc. Jac's, on the other hand, has this amazing Bistro Bread (which sold out before I had the chance to purchase it) that is allergen free! This bread was moist, flavorful, and honestly the best gluten free bread I have ever had! 

Stay tuned, as they will begin selling from their online store in November 2013.

Best Vendor Award:
The folks at ZipFizz were definitely a little "zipped". Proof that they drink mix really does provide energy!

Best Packaging Award:
While I am not a big beer drinker, Brunehaut Beer provided an adorable bottle.


Thank you to all of the vendors, volunteers, and participants for making this  GFAF Expo such a great success!




Comments

  1. Hello Nicole,
    I am trying to develop the worlds best GF pizza crust (and pizza). Would you please call me at (570) 954-5959 and ask for Vince? I'd like your inputs. Enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for your consideration.
    Vince

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Annual Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017 Recap

Charlie was a sinner. Philadelphia, PA (Vegan and Gluten-Free)

Tia Lupita Hot Sauce

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

When Some days...You Just Feel Like The Odd Man Out

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

How Living With A Dog Has Changed My Life

Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017

Ayurvedic Carrot Soup