Sweet Freedom Allergy Free Bakery in Philadelphia

I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. This year for my birthday, I was surprised with some wonderful treats from Sweet Freedom Bakery.

Sweet Freedom is one of the very few places that are not only gluten free and vegan, they are also corn, soy, dairy, egg, peanut, and refined sugar free!!

One might read this and say, "I bet Sweet Freedom's products taste like cardboard since they have taken out all of the good stuff (gluten, eggs, dairy, etc)."

Well, my good friend, you are wrong. The baked goods are a little on the dense side - as are all gluten free baked goods but the taste is there. Also, here is the real shocker - the baked goods do not crumble upon being touched. They actual withhold their shape.

The only complaint for Sweet Freedom's product offerings, maybe add something a little less sweet to the product mix. Some of these baked goods were a but too sweet for me -the pumpkin whoppie pie was the biggest culprit on this one.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asiana Garden, Radnor, PA Gluten Free and Vegan

Philly Gala for the Humane Leaque

Philly Vegan Gala 12/10/2016