Gluten Free Holiday Meals

Every holiday is a little difficult for me, I am not only the only gluten free eater in my family, but I am also the only vegan-ish eater. This means I am on my own for holiday meals and I have limited space to make these meals as well as limited time as I am trying to help prepare the rest of the family's meal - which obviously gets the oven and stove top space way before my food would / does.

I find this a challenge that I like to take on. What can I create that is similar to a holiday meal? Can I not use the oven, stove top, or microwave?

This year I came up with a list of ingredients that I wanted to incorporate into my meal and then just started adding things to my bowl.

I spiralized some butternut squash and carrots. I mixed that with a nut butter, honey, tumeric, and chili pepper -oh and of course I added in some garlic, ginger, and lemon too. Then I simply flash steamed some vegetables in the microwave tossed in some cranberries and BOOM there you have it - a delicious and satisfying holiday meal made in literally 15 minutes or less!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Annual Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017 Recap

Tia Lupita Hot Sauce

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Charlie was a sinner. Philadelphia, PA (Vegan and Gluten-Free)

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

When Some days...You Just Feel Like The Odd Man Out

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

How Living With A Dog Has Changed My Life

Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017

Camping Done Healthy (Gluten-Free Camping).