Thai Kuu, Authentic Thai in Philadelphia, PA

I have really found a safe-heaven in Thai food for eating out both gluten free and vegan. With that said, when I caught wind that Thai Kuu just opened here in Philadelphia, I immediately reached out to their management to see if they would be able to accommodate a gluten free guest. 

Within no time, I had a response back. While the restaurant is still growing, there are currently one two gluten free options on Thai Kuu's menu. These items include the Pad Thai and the Panang Curry! The restaurant does hope to expand their gluten free offerings as they mature. 

I'm absolutely fine with their two gluten free options and look forward to checking out this new establishment soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luhv Cafe - Vegan Bistro in Hatboro PA

Annual Family PSU Tailgating

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Updates on my Life

Vegan & Gluten-Free Jackfruit Tuna Salad

The Juice Merchant - Narberth, PA Opening Day

La Colombe Philadelphia, PA

Creamy Vegan and Gluten-Free Savory Curry Zucchini Oats