Miso Fermented Red Cabbage

I'm madly in love with my kimchi and decided this time around I would do things a bit differently.

I purchased two smaller heads of purple cabbage - I shredded the cabbage into long strips

Then I put an entire bag of baby carrots, some fresh ginger, of course some garlic into the food processor.

I combined all of the ingredients together.

I switched out the food processor and swamped in the blender. I added 2 cups of water, turmeric, and 1 large tablespoon of brown rice miso.

I mixed the miso mixture into my red cabbage slaw and waited a good 30 minutes before transferring into the jars to sit for a good 5 day minimum. With the warmer weather, the ferment should actually excel.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asiana Garden, Radnor, PA Gluten Free and Vegan

Philly Gala for the Humane Leaque

Philly Vegan Gala 12/10/2016