Milestones, Toronto Canada can do Vegan and GF

It was a hot summer day and we were looking for a quick bite and a nice cold refreshing drink! My aunt suggested we try Milestone Restaurant for their great city views.

While I had no problem finding a drink, I did struggle to find something of interest on their menu. I ended up going with the waitress's recommendation of the Tomato Basil Penne. Honestly, I was hungry so it was something to eat - but the flavor was lacking! I did enjoy the GF bread that was served with the dish and I thought the allergy toothpick was cute.

In my opinion, Milestones is great for views and a quick drink - but their food is lacking any authenticity or flavor!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Annual Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017 Recap

Tia Lupita Hot Sauce

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Charlie was a sinner. Philadelphia, PA (Vegan and Gluten-Free)

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

When Some days...You Just Feel Like The Odd Man Out

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

How Living With A Dog Has Changed My Life

Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017

Camping Done Healthy (Gluten-Free Camping).