Vitamix Obbsession

I have owned my Vitamix for about a month now and it has been utilized far more than I thought possible! I use it on almost a daily basis.

Check out some of my creations:

If you have yet to make soup, you need to! It's so simple - just toss everything in, put the Vitamix on high and let it run for approximately 5 minutes. Soup is pipping hot and nice and creamy!

For this vegetable soup I literally went into the fridge and just started tossing in whatever I could find (squash, zucchini, carrots, onions, celery, etc). I mixed in some black pepper, garlic, turmeric, and red pepper.

This was my first go at the soup and I was nervous on how well it would blend - but this was a big hit and I have made a number of soups following!

Pickle Martini. 
I know this sounds weird, BUT the Vitamix was new and I was trying everything and anything I could!

It was a simple recipe, pickle juice, ice, and Vodka. The taste on the other hand was a bit too rough to actually enjoy!

Complements on the presentation though. The Vitamix literally "whipped" the pickle juice into a nice foam!





Strawberry Banana Smoothie




 
Orange and Amaretto Drink



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Annual Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017 Recap

Charlie was a sinner. Philadelphia, PA (Vegan and Gluten-Free)

Tia Lupita Hot Sauce

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

When Some days...You Just Feel Like The Odd Man Out

How Living With A Dog Has Changed My Life

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017

Ayurvedic Carrot Soup