Addiction to Banana Whips

I'm beginning to adopt an unhealthy addiction to Banana Whips! I just tell myself that everyone deserves a treat now-and-then and banana whips are mine! Listen, I could be addicted to worse things...

 This particular recipe is two frozen bananas, a handful of frozen cranberries, a handful of frozen blueberries, one overripe banana, and some cinnamon -oh and can't forget the carob powder!

I literally just toss all of these ingredients into my beloved Vitamix and smash everything into a nice ice cream consistency and then wallah!

Despite the weather starting to get a bit chilly - I still find myself craving this treat on a daily basis!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luhv Cafe - Vegan Bistro in Hatboro PA

Annual Family PSU Tailgating

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Updates on my Life

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

La Colombe Philadelphia, PA

Vegan & Gluten-Free Jackfruit Tuna Salad

Vegan Gluten-Free Jackfruit Cubano

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly