Gluten Free & Vegan Pumpkin Soup

With fall approaching very quickly, my love for soup is shinning ever-so-brightly.

While I debated stealing my decorative pumpkins, I figured it well worth the cause to make some homemade vegan and gluten free pumpkin soup.

This recipe is one of my simplest recipes yet!
Ingredients:

  • Roasted Pumpkin
  • Vegetable Broth
  • Roasted Onion
  • Garlic
  • Tumeric
  • Cumin
  • Cayenne Pepper
Simply place everything in the Vitamix, turn it on high and let it do all the work for you!

This recipe provides a very filling and creamy treat! You could try and add some nut butter or almond milk for a more diverse taste!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Annual Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017 Recap

Charlie was a sinner. Philadelphia, PA (Vegan and Gluten-Free)

Tia Lupita Hot Sauce

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

When Some days...You Just Feel Like The Odd Man Out

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

How Living With A Dog Has Changed My Life

Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017

Ayurvedic Carrot Soup