Banana Whip Perfection

I am beyond obsessed with Banana Whips! Honestly, they make for a great breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Banana Whips taste just like ice cream - and if you don't like bananas or the typical banana-flavor, you are in luck because you can't taste the banana at all!

These babies, are 100% customizable. You can add carob, berries, pineapple, mangoes, beets, mint, anything and everything you enjoy about ice cream without the guilt!

I feel that I have finally perfected the recipe, although I do like to try new things and switch the flavors up here and there...I find my body / digestive system is taking very well to banana whips so I have had plenty of opportunities to practice!

I pull out the Vitamix, toss some chopped ginger in the bottom (this way it has time to puree) - next, I move onto the cranberries and a piece or two of mango, then about three frozen bananas, cinnamon, and carob powder -- Tada, that is it!

Now turn the Vitamix on and use the tamper to push everything down. Once the mixture begins to whip itself you are good to go. Just scoop everything out, add some soapy water into your Vitamix container and place it back on the base, so that it can clean itself.

It's that easy. Toss everything into a container, turn it on, mush it around, scoop it out, put some soapy water into it, run it again, rinse, and enjoy a quick snack, or meal, that is healthy for you!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luhv Cafe - Vegan Bistro in Hatboro PA

Annual Family PSU Tailgating

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Updates on my Life

Vegan & Gluten-Free Jackfruit Tuna Salad

The Juice Merchant - Narberth, PA Opening Day

La Colombe Philadelphia, PA

Creamy Vegan and Gluten-Free Savory Curry Zucchini Oats