Cork & Cap Cork Factory, Lancaster PA

I attended a wedding for a long-time friend of mine this past holiday weekend. The selected venue was the Cork Factory, in Lancaster, PA.

With most social events, I dread the food options, or the lack there of.
The reception started with a cocktail hour, that of which, because I was one of the first in line, I felt confident enough to indulge a little (vegetable sticks, fruit, tea, etc).

Then dinner came along and I was given a gluten free and vegan salad - while it was extremely PLAIN - it did the job.

The main course came out and I have to say, at first glance, it was much better than I anticipated. The taste, the taste was on the bland side - but it was gluten-free and vegan!

I was able to enjoy the sorbet in between dishes as well as, when the remainder of the guests enjoyed their cake and cookies, I was given a personal sorbet dessert.

I really appreciated the attention
to detail and the ease of eating!

I will definitely check the restaurant out on my own time - as they are clearly able to execute - I just need them to add a little more flavor to the main course.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Annual Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017 Recap

Charlie was a sinner. Philadelphia, PA (Vegan and Gluten-Free)

Tia Lupita Hot Sauce

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

When Some days...You Just Feel Like The Odd Man Out

How Living With A Dog Has Changed My Life

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017

Ayurvedic Carrot Soup