Main Line Pizza - Accommodating to Food Allergies

Sometimes office lunches can be a real pain -
A. it is costly,
B. I want healthy food and
C. It is hard to find someone who can accommodate all of my allergies.

However, sometimes I look ungrateful and almost stuck up when I am not ordering along with everyone else.

This time around, I did decide to join the group and order in. I went with Main Line Pizza in Wayne, PA. I took a look at their menu and saw they have a number of gluten free items! However, I was looking for something gluten free and vegan! I gave Main Line Pizza a call and asked if they could create an off-menu salad.

The Main Line Pizza team whipped up a nice side salad with olives, lemon juice, loads of veggies and lots of love! I have to say this was a healthy and Nicole' Friendly meal!

Thank you Main Line Pizza!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten-Free and Vegan In Sri Lanka

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Airline Gluten-Free Foods

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Sri Lanka Cinnamon Tour

Allergy Free Sri Lankan Thanksgiving

Pomegranet and Sweet Potatoe Salad (Gluten-Free & Vegan)

Ayurvedic Tea

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Sunset Moon and Wellness Round 3 for the Win!